Friday, November 17, 2017

What Time Do You Make it, Bero?


This is the clock Mrs Bhagpuss made me for my birthday.

On the left, in blue, is my Asura Elementalist. On the right, in pink, is Mrs Bhagpuss's Asura Elementalist. Fero and Bero for short (as if Asuras could be anything else).

The shape of the clock denotes their home city, Rata Sum, which is all angles. What the keys represent I'm not exactly sure...

There are also tiny lights that look like the stars around Rata Sum as it floats in space only lights are phenomenally difficult to photograph if you only have a digital camcorder that you don't really know how to use to take stills.


I hung the clock quite high on the wall directly behind my monitor where I can look up and see it. It looks fantastic. I tried to take a picture of it in situ but the result was... less than fantastic. I think I need a better camera. Or to learn how to use this one.

Anyway, terrible photos notwithstanding, it's an amazing present. All those hours at the crafting tables in Lion's Arch really paid off!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That's wonderful! She has so much talent!

    Belated birthday wishes to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If only I had the same talent with a camera...

      Delete
  2. Your Asura looks wise with the years in that picture, a sort of Santa/Gadalf/Obi-wan in Asura form. Quite the excellent bit of work overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh! That's pretty much who she *thinks* she is. Then again, don't all Asuras?

      Delete
  3. I feel like there should be a ten page report on the purpose of the keys co-authored by the two Asura incoming, and there will almost certainly be a duel over whose name appears first in publication.

    That said, nice clock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, they did both win the Snaff prize, you know!

      Delete

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide