Monday, October 29, 2012

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig


As a week's total silence indicates, we've been on holiday. Well, I say holiday. Maybe it was a secret mission where we infiltrated the hometown of the bots. You be the judge.


I never trusted those dwarves...















We also saw a real dragon.

I said "real" not "live".
I was hoping to keep in touch via the amazing new invention of "the internet" but apparently when hotels say "WiFi available in all rooms, free of charge" what they actually mean is "unless your room is more than ten feet from Reception, and then only if anyone knows the password, oh and by "free" we meant 5 Euros an hour". Still, it was nice for my laptop to get out and about for once, even if it never actually got switched on.

Consequently I returned to over 250 unread blog posts in my Reader. If, as was supposed to happen, we got WiFi installed at work while I was away, I might get through the backlog by the weekend. If not, well I read and enjoyed them all in another quantum universe.

Off to see what's happening in Tyria. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.


2 comments:

  1. Totally unrelated: I've just created a post on my blog based on your comment at Biobreak.
    Please find it here: http://mmomuse.blogspot.com/2012/10/explorer-mode.html

    I'd curious about your opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide