Tuesday, June 23, 2015

L.A. Noir : GW2


Yes, the new Lion's Arch is very pretty and all. But there's something ugly lurking just below that shiny, new surface.

We sent Agent Princess Doll to investigate.

After all, who could doubt such innocence?

 Such a sweet face?

That delightful giggle?

And anyway, who ever pays attention to minis?

 She was wearing a wire of course.


Professional, as always.


She kept her cool as the deal went down.

Sang quietly to herself.

 Dropped a curtsey once in a while.

Just to make things look good.

And then The Boss had to come in, didn't he?


Stomping all over Princess's fine work with his great, clawed size 19s.

How he imagined he wouldn't be recognized... well, let's just say he's not the sharpest card in the Pact.

Hard to imagine how Princess puts up with him really.


Let's just hope he keeps his fat, furry face out of the investigation next time, when we go after the big boys.


Ah, who am I kidding? He's never gonna learn.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I really had to rush this because of the patch dropping late evening mid-week but I think it came out okay, considering. The actual in-game NPC interactions are really intriguing. Hope to do something more considered on this when I have the time...

      Delete
  2. Ahhhahaaaa....it's the little things :D You always had a knack for spotting them too!
    Seeing pics of the new LA, I realize how long it's been and I almost wanna log back. Almost. Truth be told, Heavensward is amazing right now but further down the line, who knows.

    And you should totally still return to FFXIV ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FFXIV is an odd one. It seems to have almost the opposite effect of most MMOs that I used to enjoy playing in that the further I get from having played it the harder I find it to imagine wanting to play it again. At the moment I think it's a lot more likely I'll play the mobile version of FFXI than that I'd go back to FFXIV but who knows?

      Delete

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide