Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's Hammer Time!


A couple of months ago I came across an odd, unheralded MMO called The Hammers End. I thought it looked really intriguing but it had the oddest payment model: a $14.95 per month subscription with a one hour free trial.

Yep. That's right. One hour.

I played my hour and would happily have played more but I didn't have a window that would justify spending the $14.95. It's not that I thought that was too much, just that I knew I wouldn't have time to play.

Well, I still don't have time to play but I just happened to notice that now the one hour trial has grown to a much more traditional and practical fourteen days. I'll make time for that.

Might not be this month, but it will be this year. If anyone has more time hanging heavy than  I do and yearns for an old school MMO with added rodent, now's your chance. Let us know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. I remember your post about it before! Sounds like they got some sense knocked into them in regards to the trial period.

    ReplyDelete

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide