Sunday, October 30, 2022

You'd Be Prettier If You Smiled.


For reasons that now escape me, back in February I decided to post the first season of Adult Wednesday Addams. I must have been having one of those weeks...

I was complaining in the interstitials about how the web used to be more fun. I asked people to recommend ways it still might be, in the comments.

No-one did, of course.

I also asked if someone would be kind enough to remind me to post Season Two for Halloween.

No-one did, of course. I remembered, anyway.

At the time, I mentioned how surprised I was to see these dark gems still gleaming, up on YouTube. I'm doubly surprised, today.

I thought the imminent arrival of Tim Burton's Wednesday might have hammered in that final nail. Apparently not.

Wise move, Tim. You wouldn't want to tick Wednesday off, now would you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wider Two Column Modification courtesy of The Blogger Guide